- Post Date:18th February 2022
- Views 196
Competitive Salary depending on experience, pension, 25 days holiday
Join the leading global provider of inks and dyes to the packaging and printing industry. Based at our site at Rochdale, our team of Maintenance Engineers is responsible for accurate completion of planned and reactive maintenance tasks within the capabilities of their training; skill and knowledge to ensure equipment operates to its full potential. Observation and reporting of abnormal operation, function, poor efficiency of equipment and process.
This role offers a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who has gained extensive and varied experience in the field of mechanical/electrical maintenance. The role will enable the candidate to use their existing skill set to maintain the site’s systems and equipment to the highest standards, whilst working as part of a team.
The company will support training and development to ensure the individual enhances their current skill base to be fully competent in the role and add value to the candidate as they progress their career.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- To have a recognised training/apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electrical or Maintenance related engineering scheme (NVQ, BTECH) with proven experience
- To have minimum of ONC or equivalent technical certificate, IEE 18th Addition (Electrical Only), COMPEX (ATEX sites only)
- Computer literate with solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Full understanding of engineering drawings
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.