Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Post Date:25th March 2021 13640
- Views 45
- All employees are legally responsible for their own health and safety as well as those who may be affected by their acts or omissions. They are also legally required to co-operate in health and safety matters as directed by their employer.
- Working under the sites Permit To Work, Lock Out Tag Out and Risk Assessment systems.
- Assists Maintenance teams with a variety tasks, that do not require Electrical or Mechanical certification.
- To accurately complete job records on the Computer Maintenance Management System so that data/tends can be compiled.
- To identify and implement continuous improvements projects.
- To continually self-audit practices and processes, initiating change where able.
- Where applicable, to assist with projects including conception of ideas, installation and commissioning, monitoring and maintaining.
- Escalates technical issues to the appropriate subject matter expert in a timely manner.
- Gathers and organizes advanced engineering data to aid engineering teams.
- Ensures compliance with department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
FORMAL EDUCATION :
- High school graduate or equivalent education and experience
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Engineering Technician relevant qualifications i.e Apprenticeship, ONC, NVQ’s etc.
- Previous electrical maintenance work experience.
- Hazardous site such as chemical experience would be an advantage.