Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias)
- Post Date:21st January 2022
- Views 151
Fine Decor Wallcoverings Ltd is a leading Wallcoverings and Décor products supplier based in Congleton, Cheshire and part of the Brewster group whose offices are in Boston, USA.
The business is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias.
Joining a team of experienced electrical and mechanical engineers, the position will include a reactive and planned electrical maintenance to a variety of printing presses, ancillary equipment and buildings to support the strategy of the ongoing smooth running of the plant.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Reactive and planned maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Working with newly planned maintenance schedules
- Helping towards increased efficiencies within the plant
- Maintaining records
- Ensure the business complies with current legislation
- Emergency plant repairs when necessary
Essential skills required are:
- HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Fault find using electrical schematic drawings.
- BS7671 17th / 18th Edition Electrical Regulations
- Knowledge and fault diagnosis of PLC controlled equipment
- Experience of web machinery repair
- Mechanical knowledge including knowledge of pneumatics/hydraulics
- Electrical installation experience
- Production line servicing
- Excellent elect/mech fault finding skills
- Good understanding of health & safety procedures
- Good communication, organisational & planning skills
- Ability to work on your own and within a team
- Ability to work under your own initiative and also under pressure
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience within a factory environment
Other desirable skills are:
- Experience of printing machinery
- Experience of web transfer machinery
- Experience of packing and embossing equipment
The role is for 36 hours a week, working 3 days out of 6 (on a 3 week shift rotation of days and nights)
The successful candidate can enjoy a package that includes a friendly working environment, free parking, 5% company pension scheme, 5 weeks holiday (plus bank holidays) and staff discounts on selected products.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Related Jobs (3)
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 27th January 2023 Full Time
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 19th January 2023 Full Time