- Post Date:1st March 2023
- Views 145
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for Maintenance Engineer to join our professional team based in Midsomer Norton.
This role offers a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who has gained extensive and varied experience in the field of mechanical/electrical maintenance. The role will enable the candidate to use their existing skill set to maintain the site’s systems and equipment to the highest standards, whilst working as part of a team.
The company will support training and development to ensure the individual enhances their current skill base to be fully competent in the role and add value to the candidate as they progress their career.
- Accurate completion of planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Ensuring equipment operates to its full potential
- Observation and reporting of abnormal operation, function, poor efficiency of equipment and process
- Safety Commitment
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- To have a recognised training/apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electrical or Maintenance related engineering scheme (NVQ, BTECH) with proven experience
- To have minimum of ONC or equivalent technical certificate, IEE 18th Addition (Electrical Only), COMPEX (ATEX sites only)
- Computer literate with solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Full understanding of engineering drawings
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UK’s biggest retailers
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.