- Post Date:27th May 2021
- Views 559
Laboratory Technologist – Apollo Colours Limited – Thamesmead – London.
A vacancy has arisen for a Laboratory Technologist to join the Apollo Colours R&D team.
As a laboratory technologist you will be part of a team to develop new products for a wide variety of applications.
Responsibilities will also include quality control of manufactured products, and the evaluation of new materials.
Other duties include colour matching, the manufacture of small batches and record keeping.
- Development of new coatings and technologies.
- Conduct QC testing of raw materials, in-process testing and end product.
- Conduct colour matching.
- Ensure compliance and quality is maintained to various standards including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Key Skills Required
- Minimum Grade 4 or higher (Grade C or above) in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
- Minimum Grade 4 or higher (Grade C or above in a Science GCSE or equivalent. (A level preferred) OR previous experience in the printing or ink industry.
- Good attention to detail
- Good colour vision
- Previous lab experience is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Apollo Colours Limited is a world leader in laminable screen-printing inks for the secure card market. We supply a massive range of screen-printing ink solutions for the global market and were the recipient of the Queen’s award for Enterprise International Trade in 2009.