- Post Date:1st November 2022
- Views 79
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for Laboratory Technician to join our professional Research & Development team based in Rochdale, working as part of a laboratory-based team, on the support and maintenance of existing products and SOPs.
- Using acquired skills and knowledge working as part of a laboratory based team
- Support the maintenance of existing products.
- Development of new products as required with minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel to customer sites for trials – both in UK and Europe
- Product Compliance
- Safety Commitment
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Practical working knowledge in a relevant formulating laboratory environment
- Qualified to a degree level in physical/chemical science or associated scientific subject
- Competent in the use of MSOffice (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to devise test methods, analyse results and disseminate them in a professional and effective way
- Strong team player
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of their work and think for themselves while being receptive to feedback to continuously improve the quality of the development.
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Hold a strong can-do-attitude
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexible working
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UK’s biggest retailers
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Related Jobs (44)
Manufacturing Operator – Stowmarket on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Sittingbourne – F/T 39 Hours on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Integrated Marketing Manager on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Business Systems Developer on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Visual Content Designer on 24th March 2023 Temporary
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Technician on 24th March 2023 Full Time