Key Accounts Manager - Southern England
- Post Date:4th January 2024
- Views 60
About the job
Key Account Manager
Work as part of the UK&I Refinish Key Account team, driving SOW and market share with the significant organisations in the UK collision market including, MSOs, Defleet, Dealers and OEM.
- Live the PPG Way and drive PPG’s One Team ethos and live our values – Trust & respect, commitment, interdependency’s & pride.
- Take responsibility for driving and growing sales with the collision industries key customers including MSOs, Dealers, Defleet and OEM.
- Take personal responsibility for the management of the most strategically important accounts
- Develop and implement strategy to ensure PPG’s SOW grows with all significant customers
- Champion the added value products and services PPG offer and ensure adoption with key customers, reducing the reliance on work provision as a method of driving business.
- Work with the National Business Development Manager & New Business Managers to create a “push /pull approach to driving share with key customers.
- Work with the Field Technical Manager and their team to provide unrivalled technical support and added value services to our key customers.
- Develop account plans and build relationships with all identified key accounts.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Management team to ensure the local sales organisation deliver on the agreed actions of the customer and Key Accounts team.
- Ensure the SMT are kept fully aware of plans and developments with all key customers through regular business updates and maintaining visible account plans.
- Champion interdependency developing leading relationships with other refinish departments (sales team, marketing, product management, Business solutions, IT.
- To stay abreast of, and report on, customers’ needs and competitor / market / 3rd party activity.
- To maintain a high profile of customer communication including site visits, remote meetings and presentations, email, and phone correspondence.
- To provide timely and accurate account management reporting.
- Use of Vantage Point Sales pipeline management process to ensure customer activities and pipeline are visible to wider team.
- Manage all activities in compliance with the PPG Blue-print objectives, EHS goals, Quality, Business conduct and code of ethics policies.
REQUIREMENTS: (Functional/Technical Skills & Knowledge)
- 5 years sales experience (ideally within the Collision market) desirable
- Track record of delivering continual business growth
- Can demonstrate the behaviours and practices required to successfully develop Key Accounts
- Able to develop bespoke account plans to grow SOW with large organisations.
- Gravitas to build relationships with senior industry personnel, both internally and externally
- Able to collaborate in a Matrix organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong strategic and tactical awareness
- Fluent in English language
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and colour, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3780779692
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024