Key Account Manager - Trade Stockists
- Post Date:30th July 2021
- Views 193
Key Account Manager – Trade Stockists
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and growing business within several of our key trade stockist accounts including Brewers. Working out in the field, you will work to maintain and develop the relationships with these key customers, whilst continuing to grow sales, margin and share of wallet.
This is a national field based role and extensive travel around the UK should be expected including regular trips to Eastbourne, and overnight stays away.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Communicate Company and Divisional Strategy to all key people within the designated account base.
- Work strategically and collaboratively, to identify sales opportunities, negotiating to acquire orders which meet both sales budget and margin budget achievement to increase business turnover and profit.
- Plan and implement visits to new and existing customers, maintaining awareness of the company’s product range whilst gaining understanding of competitor activity within the market.
- Arrange and carry out quarterly business reviews with all customers, preparing account plans and monitoring these on a regular basis.
- Undertake all administrative tasks in support of sales to meet departmental requirements.
- Be a champion of the customer, ensuring that their specific needs are met in order to provide the best possible service.
- Have previous experience in a similar Key Account Management role, ideally within the trade/construction sector.
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical and numerate with good attention to detail.
- A confident, pro-active style with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work under your own initiative, with a strong and pro-active work ethic.
- Computer literate, with good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A full driving license. This is critical given the requirement for travel within the role.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (7)
Sales Assistant – Kettering – F/T 39 Hours on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Manager – Commercial Sector on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Specification Sales Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant (PT, 20 Hours) – Chesterfield on 12th May 2023 Part Time
Sales Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time