Key Account Manager
- Post Date:7th November 2023
- Apply Before: 13th December 2023
- Views 54
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Key Account Manager
Covering Yorkshire, North West and North Wales
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
You will manage designated key accounts and ensure profitable business relationships with key customers for our Dulux Decorator Centres business in your region.
- Deliver against key sales KPIs, Revenue, Margin, R&A expenditure & cash collection.
- Build & develop account plans for accounts, including plans to drive greater share of wallet.
- Collaborate with the stores/sales cells across the UK to deliver a brilliant customer experience.
- Work to ensure growth for key customers.
- Ensure customers enjoy the right levels of support.
- Support the delivery of our sustainability objectives & new product launches.
- Experience in a sales or key account management role.
- Record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to develop & execute customer plans.
- Good at nurturing in-depth client relationships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Enjoys a collaborative work environment.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Product discounts.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 35495
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3751283501
Related Jobs (20)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023