Key Account Manager
- Post Date:11th November 2023
- Apply Before: 13th December 2023
- Views 49
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
North of England, and Scotland
You will manage designated key accounts and ensure profitable business relationships with current customers and new prospects for our Marine Coatings business in The North of England and Scotland.
- Generate sustainable and profitable business for a selected portfolio of Marine Sales Accounts with strategic importance to UK&I Business.
- Deliver against all agreed Financial KPI’s.
- Create & implement Key Account Plans.
- Identify new business opportunities & develop a commercial pipeline.
- Collaborate with colleagues to secure key projects/business
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement across the organization.
- Collaborate with colleagues to support new product development, improve efficiencies & enhancements to the customer experience.
- Experience in a technical sales or key account management role.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to develop & execute strategic customer plans.
- Excels at nurturing in-depth client relationships.
- Internal/external networking and relationships building, delivering business strategy through tactical account plans,
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or a related field an advantage.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3756685162
Related Jobs (20)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023