- Post Date:7th November 2023
- Apply Before: 13th December 2023
- Views 59
About the job
Farrow & Ball – Junior Artworker, Wimborne (Hybrid)
We are currently looking for a creative, enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team in Wimborne as a Junior Artworker. We are offering this position on a full-time, hybrid basis.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is the people behind the paint: from the team handcrafting each tin to showroom staff to support functions, our shared passion ensures customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
As the Junior Artworker, you will support the creative studio in creating content especially for social media and the web. With knowledge and experience of using creative packages, including Adobe InDesign, you will be responsible for representing the brand through printed and digital artwork.
What We Expect From You
- Create print ready artwork for brochures, leaflets, postcards, packaging, POS and retail signage.
- Set press adverts and advertorials to specification.
- Use of photo Photoshop to edit images where required.
- Support the Senior Designer with creation and supply of website assets.
- Ensure all artwork meets the premium brand standards required at Farrow & Ball, while following the brand guidelines.
- Ensure consistency, legibility and graphic treatment across all artwork.
- Support the Senior Designer with creation of digital assets such as GIFs, ad-hoc video editing and animations.
- Respond to general creative queries from the wider business.
- Assist with creation of props when required.
- Assist with tagging, naming and uploading assets to the photography library when required.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Accurately interpreting and responding to briefs
- Experience of GIF creation and video editing would be highly desirable
- Attention to detail
- A drive for excellence
- A passion for colour and interiors
- Excellent timekeeping and prioritisation
- Excels in a fast-moving environment
- Conscientious, taking personal ownership for their contribution
- Willingness to learn
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Money Coaching sessions (via Octopus)
- On site benefits including free parking, free tea & coffee, subsidised food/drink from our onsite café
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3760139465
Related Jobs (20)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023