IT Developer III
- Post Date:18th November 2022
- Views 87
DescriptionCORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:Design, Development And Deployment Of Custom CRS Applications
- Design, develop and document desktop applications to support the Automotive business worldwide. CRS (ICRIS), Spectrophotometer, the MOSAIC Project and related technologies.
- Adhere to EMEAI Development Team Standards.
- Manage or escalate risks, issues and delays appropriately.
- Seek, whenever possible to complete projects on time, on budget.
- Self-sufficient in delivering full lifecycle of projects, from requirements gathering, design, development and deployment.
Support CRS Development Team And Business
- Work with CRS Development team & U.S. development teams to ensure project progress.
- Encouragement and development of a team culture both within own team and across the company.
- Work with business leads and management to gather priorities and timetables.
- Demonstrate effective communication between development team members, as well as internal/external clients. Encourage departmental dialogue to ensure successful collaboration and delivery of company projects.
Maintain Source Code and Issue Tracking Using Global Central Repository:
- Ensure CRS Development Team source code is stored and maintained in BitBucket/GitHub (as appropriate) and is up to date and issues managed within guidelines.
- Comply with documented team standards for source control and deployment using TeamCity/Jenkins (as appropriate).
- Provide training and support to Automotive Business in using the Rally/Jira tracking system where appropriate.
Ensure Best Use Of S-W Internal Systems
- Proficient in the use of PPM project management system, including time tracking.
- Ensure best use of the Office 365 platform for person, team and company use.
- Proficient in SW incident management system.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or Adequate IT experience or equivalent experience require.
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of the following systems is preferred: SQL Server, ERP Systems.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office products an advantage.
Technical / Skill Requirements
- C# using Visual Studio 2019 and above.
- Web Development using modern frameworks such as React, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Development Patterns and Practices.
- Object Oriented Design.
- Database Knowledge (SQL Server).
- Source control knowledge.
- Web Development, Desktop Development, C#, C++.
- AJAX, HTML 5.
- Test Driven Development Methodologies.
- Responsive Design.
- Reading, United Kingdom.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMSSherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Basic QualificationPlease note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.Equal OpportunityAn equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.