- Post Date:27th May 2022
- Views 226
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
Key activities of the role will be to ensure that all materials stored at the Liverpool facility is managed and controlled effectively and accurately as well as a hands on approach to maintaining and developing inventory processes and KPIs. The role holder will also assist and escalate any WIP variance investigations.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure business SHEQ standards are adhered to, utilising risk assessments, safe systems of work and standard operating procedures for all activities
- Support the business by completing compliance checks, cycle counts and internal audit activities for the department/function
- Provide resolution of all inventory and location management issues arising out of any transaction errors, Interface errors, count errors, etc. and provide effective communication across the site to identify issues for corrective and preventative action, in order to meet inventory accuracy and efficiency targets
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of stocks through cycle counts and management of related KPIs, driving targets and performance to ensure we deliver on time and in full
- Manage sales force cases assigned for the material queue in collaboration with the Liverpool Site Materials and Supply Chain teams
- Analyse financial reporting and monthly stock audits ensuring adequate safety stocks are in place
The role holder will have similar relevant experience within the chemical manufacturing industry and hold significant Inventory and Warehouse experience. You will have an understanding of modern manufacturing methods, such as Lean and 6s and a green belt qualification or a desire to develop in this area would be advantageous.
You will be competent in ERP systems such as Oracle (preferred), SAP or other similar systems. You will have exceptional people skills, with the ability to communicate, engage, influence, coach and motivate the team. Knowledge of ISO9001 would be advantageous. You will have a customer centric approach and must be able to demonstrate an ability to improve efficiencies with robust analysis and controls.
Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate will need Aviation Security Clearance. Therefore Aviation Background checks as specified by the Civil Aviation Authority – including a DBS check and 5 years’ employment/educational references – will need to be completed before the successful candidate can start the role.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few!
We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.