- Post Date:25th March 2022 14305
- Views 51
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Plan and raise requests for material using MRP and supporting systems to meet production needs according to agreed storage space levels.
- Coordinate incoming material to Shildon site with the movement of excess stock to the off-site storage facility.
- Identify and work with production and procurement teams to minimise constraints and delays.
- Attend daily Supply Chain Meeting to discuss issues which may affect schedule of work.
- Develop strong working relationships with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Supplier and QC to ensure efficient flow of products.
- Carry out stock checks both on site and at the off-site storage facility.
- Investigate using root cause analysis any material discrepancies.
- Maintain stock accuracy through the system to match physical stock.
- Knowledge and previous experience of using an MRP system preferred.
- Previous experience of controlling inventory.
- Ability to identify and prioritise issues with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.