Internal Audit Senior
- Post Date:10th February 2023
- Views 31
DescriptionSherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. We believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive.Your TasksThe regional Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for planning & executing audits, partnering with regional businesses and divisions to improve financial processes, execute compliance programs and manage the execution of annual SOX audit process.As Senior Internal Auditor Your Main Tasks Will Be
- Plan and execute audits of Sherwin-Williams Plants, Distribution Centers and Enterprise-wide business processes
- Complete site risk assessment and audit program
- Work with Management to understand business processes, resolve issues and communicate findings
- Contribute to growing the Internal Audit presence within Europe, and identify / respond to risks as they arise, while adding value to the organization.
- Develop strong relationships with regional management and become a trusted business partner and consultant in bringing about best practice across the EMEA region.
- Execute annual Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program
- Look for opportunities to streamline the process and better partner with external auditors
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Finance or Accounting
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified
- 3 to 4 years of prior work experience in External or Internal Audit (strong preference of experience with a Big 4 firm or similar public company audit experience and/or Internal Audit experience within Manufacturing Industry)
- Strong understanding of general accounting, SOX, COSO, US GAAP/IFRS and manufacturing/retail industry
- Advanced IT skills and understanding of ERP systems, preferably Oracle.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with the effective use of active listening and interviewing skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time (domestic and international)
- Independent work style
- Opportunity to operate in a growth market with many opportunities for professional and personal development
- International work environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements from home or one of our offices.