Interim Logistics Project Manager
- Post Date:14th April 2023
- Views 40
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Logistics Project Manager
Interim Contract – Dec 2023 (potential for slight extension if needed)
Location in UK flexible – remote working considered
For a project manager with experience of delivering major logistics projects including warehouse transformation, this is a rare opportunity to influence the ongoing success of a world expert in making coatings. We are now recruiting a Logistics Project Manager to oversee significant UK&I logistics infrastructure changes.
Logistics Project Manager – The Role
- Provide oversight to deliver key logistics projects.
- Head, plan & manage the requirements for allocated projects.
- Ensure project delivery achieves governance standards.
- Formulate, report & control project budgets.
- Manage project timelines & prompt resolution of back spikes.
- Manage & escalate risks, issues, dependencies & resource constraints.
- Manage project stakeholders effectively.
- Monitor & report on project progress in line with project plan.
- Structure & facilitate project review cadence including working & steering group
Logistics Project Manager – About You
- Experience of completing major logistics projects including warehouse transformation.
- PRINCE2 or similar qualification.
- Strong project manager.
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Solid organisational skills & eye for detail.
- Good at inspiring &motivating people.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Encourages a collaborative working environment.
Logistics Project Manager – What’s in it for you?
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Logistics Project Manager – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Nicholson – Talent Acquisition Partner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 29342
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time