- Post Date:22nd December 2021 14131
- Views 57
A brand new and exciting role within our Sales organisation. You’ll be in frequent contact with customers from an office environment, no travel required.
At Hempel we have business in mind and people at heart. We always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
We´re proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, a corporate foundation that supports good causes around the globe, with specific focus on education of children in need, research into sustainable coatings technology and protecting the planet´s biodiversity.
Start your journey with us. Within this role you will be in direct contact with our customers and work with CRM opportunities and pipelines. You will also identify new leads and work on reactivation of dormant customers, this role will also encourage growth with our distributors where required.
Some key tasks;
Creating and maintaining price lists, responding to commercial queries, relationship building with our daily customers, pro-active customer contact.
Support the Commercial organisation in documentation & administration;
- Data sheets and technical statements
My Hempel support;
- Account set up
- Training customers
- Commercial and Growth Responsibilities for our baseload of daily customers. Generating and converting sales leads through persuasive selling.
- First point of contact for customers providing the required information
- Processing and managing quotations and specifications.
- Giving product advice to customer whilst forming trusting relationships.
- Using all company tools to provide excellent quality of service to the customer.
- Strong compliance focus
- Working in accordance with Sales processes in all commercial activities
You Should Also Tick The Boxes When It Comes To The Following
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record within Sales and Protective Coatings.
- Fluency in English (proficiency in other foreign languages is considered an asset)
- 2-5 years’ Experience in coating industry (preferred)
- Basic knowledge in paint technology and application (preferred)
- Well-rounded excel skills including Microsoft Office package, CRM and D365
Join a fast paced and exciting work environment
Your role will place you in a fast paced environment, where teamwork, communication and responsibility will be essential. In exchange we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.
Related Jobs (2)
- Sales Manager Instruments – UK/Ireland – Home Based on 12th January 2022 Full Time