Inside Sales Channel Account Manager - French Speaking
- Post Date:17th February 2023
- Views 62
This role requires you to work closely with assigned resellers, both situated within a named account set and non-named. You will be their main point of contact within Poly HP enabling you to support and grow each account through training, creating marketing and business plans and assisting them through commercial negotiations. Though situated at Poly HP’s hub of excellence within Maidenhead you will work closely with the in-country team and contribute to the regional revenue quota in conjunction with carrying your own quota for the assigned named channel accounts. This is an extremely varied role; no two days will be the same. The successful candidate will build strong and effective relationships across the Poly HP reseller community. Every day is different, but here is an overview of what you will be required to do:
- Perform against a financial target every quarter for your Named Partners
- Account Management via video, phone and email in two key areas:
Maintain and develop Named Partners. Identify competitive Partners to onboard and position Poly’s portfolio.
- Assist with Partner education and training appropriate to your Partner’s needs to ensure your Partners can effectively position and sell Poly’s solutions. Enable Partners to use Poly’s Partner Portal and ensure Partners know how to correctly register new business opportunities.
- Provide a single point of contact to your partners regarding Partner Programs and New Partner On-Boarding. Be responsible for continued Partner compliance. Recruit and develop new Partners relationships.
- Marketing & Demand Generation. Where applicable, manage channel marketing funds to ensure event and Partner success.
- Negotiate with (and through) Partners in competitive situations to ensure that Poly is the preferred vendor.
- Be the central point of contact for organising Named Partners’ demonstration equipment and deal registration requests, ensuring Partner Program compliance.
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded in Poly’s Sales CRM – Salesforce.com.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Align with the Regional Sales Lead’s strategy for the geography.
- Typically, 2 years+ of related experience (e.g. channel business development, inside sales account management, pipeline management, technology sales)
- Demonstrable track record of sales success with strong selling capabilities, and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information.
- Educated to A level (or country equivalent) standard.
- GCSE pass at grades C or above in English and Maths (or country equivalent).
- Fluent in French – verbally and written at business level.
- Fluent in English – verbally and written at business level.
- Work Ethic – The harder you work, the better you do. In this role you get to be in control of your earnings, but that means you’ve got to put the effort in. You will need to prioritize daily tasks without compromising key SLA’s or channel satisfaction.
- Challenger Competency – Sellers that practice the Challenger approach are significantly more likely to out-perform against their peers. Teach for differentiation, Tailor for Resonance, Take Control and create constructive Tension.
- Competitive Edge – You will be working in an environment where you can see how well you’re doing in comparison to others, so target-driven and competitive people tend to fare better.
- Money Motivation – Arguably one of the most important things for someone to possess in a sales role. It’s key that you have a genuine money drive.
- Represent Poly HP in a professional, honest and ethical manner.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference. HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!