Indirect Procurement Manager
- Post Date:8th July 2022 14468
- Views 46
UK Site Based
Competitive Salary depending on experience, pension, 25 days holiday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes, and functional coatings, serving the packaging, publication, graphic arts, coatings, plastics, cosmetics, and industrial markets.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team, we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, and we now have an opportunity for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join our professional Procurement team.
This role is a great and exciting opportunity, allowing you to work with many sites and functions across the company network, within the UK & Nordic regions. The role is key in coordinating, supporting, and leading the Indirect Procurement categories for these sites, whilst ensuring appropriate contracts and tenders are conducted and managed.
Support of our people is key, and this is an ideal role for an individual who wishes to demonstrate a passion to lead change, deliver results and work closely with key stakeholders in Operations and other areas of the business.
An individual with a proactive approach, great flexibility, strong negotiation and communication skills, strong self-awareness, and an appetite to drive initiatives for the company and our people will be well suited into this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage specified purchasing categories within the UK, Ireland & Nordics, to ensure the company has the most cost-effective contracts and efficient supply for non-Group negotiated, in-directs materials, other goods, and services.
- Supplier management to ensure that a quality product or service is received on time and to budget.
- Work effectively within specific IT systems and applications.
- Ensure the business is compliant with internal and external regulations.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on key issues, key statistics and potential improvements on a regular and ad hoc basis as required.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Good inter-personal skills – comfortable working and interacting with all levels within the business.
- Proven experience in a Commercial or Operational role, with some basic commercial contract knowledge and understanding.
- Good Time Management Skills
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.