In-house Paid Media Specialist
- Post Date:17th June 2022 14455
- Views 121
Biddable Media Specialist, you will work across paid social and paid search and have the ownership of planning, managing, and optimising our digital channels through analysis, segmentation, and creative testing.
You will be creating the plans for paid activities and be hands-on to activate campaigns on paid media channels, particularly paid search and social, working closely with the eCommerce team.
You will be used to working in fast-paced environments, adaptable, inquisitive and data orientated. You love to suggest new ideas and new ways to run campaigns, you are a team worker who is happy to share and learn from others and also happy to work alone, accountable for your own channels performance and comfortable presenting to stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Own all paid acquisition and re-targeting efforts for Annie Sloan for paid search and social – topmost priority will be driving eCom conversion through the website
- Identify new ways to reach our target customers through experimentation and optimisation.
- Execute campaigns to deliver against media and business outcome KPI’s, managing accounts, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimisation.
- Planning and managing budgets and platform mix to achieve demand gen goals.
- Optimise the funnel experience by working with brand marketing and CX teams to test new ads and landing experiences to drive traffic to site, and to convert to online sales.
- Implement and monitor A/B and multi-variate tests to optimise conversion and other performance metrics.
- Working with in-house design team to create effective paid media creative
- Writing and sourcing suitable ad copy
- Working with translation agencies to source translated ad copy
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably eCommerce
- Experience with working on/with international brands and running campaigns in overseas markets
- Hands-on and operational experience of search & Social technology platforms, particularly Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Business Editor, Pinterest
- Knowledge of targeting strategies, brand safety, and use of custom audiences, Search PPC knowledge including account and keyword strategies, RSLA, KPIs and targets, script development / account automation tools, and related products, e.g. Shopping ads.
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking tag management / implementation, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation.
- Strong data analysis skills, with metrics-focused approach
- Detail-oriented, self-organised and able to handle multiple priorities
- Develop, execute, report, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Oversee and manage overall paid media budget
- Proven record of successfully managing Paid Social and SEM e-commerce acquisition campaigns
- Ability to use a data focused approach in defending strategic, tactical, and budget recommendations
- Ability to synthesize and communicate numerical or complex information, both oral and written
- A self-starter who can work independently or with minor supervision in a remote fast pace, multi-project, and process-oriented environment by balancing time on competing priorities
- Experience with site tag management tools (e.g. GTM), and Analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
Who we are
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors company based in Oxford. We sell a globally acclaimed range of paint called Chalk Paint as well as a selection of decorative finishing products through over 1,700 retailers in over 50 countries around the world.
The business is family run and rapidly growing, offering a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment to work in.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunities and living wage employer.
Equality of Opportunity
Entry into employment with Annie Sloan Interiors and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria, which are related to the duties of each particular post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please note that any personal data submitted, as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.