Hydrocarbon PFP Senior Application Specialist
- Post Date:18th June 2021 13842
- Views 350
Join our PFP R&D Team
As Hydrocarbon PFP Senior Application Specialist you will be responsible for delivering fast and reliable customer-oriented technical support and solutions for our Hydrocarbon PFP products, throughout our global organisation. You will focus on supporting and working closely with R&D, Commercial and our customers in all aspects of the application of our Hydrocarbon PFP products.
Strengthen our technical organisation
As part of the Double Impact strategy Hempel has ambitious goals for its PFP coatings. You have the opportunity to be an integral part of achieving those goals by strengthening our PFP R&D organisation and providing expertise to help support and win key projects.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Identify new application techniques for HPFP products by close contact to equipment manufacturers to ensure approvals given for our products
- Assist the technical development team in setting up spray trials, identify and set up local partner for future activities
- Manage our Hydrocarbon Applicator Approval Process
- Provide on-site assistance to customers for trouble shooting and to ensure that actual application matches specifications required
- Carry out application trials on prototypes and/or commercial HPFP products
- Develop HPFP application training programmes
- Conduct training on application of HPFP products, internally to coating advisors and to applicator customers
- Develop application instructions and guidelines, and provide input to product data sheets
- Provide on-site HPFP application audits in response to customer requests
You will be joining a dedicated team of PFP R&D Team in Santa Perpetua, Barcelona, Spain. You can be based in Barcelona or other arrangements can be explored within Europe. Frequent Overseas travel is expected.
We Are Looking For An Experienced PFP Specialist
As our ideal candidate you are customer centric and enjoy giving support to stakeholders within the organisation and customers. You are thorough, disciplined and reliable with strong planning and follow up skills. You are practical with high quality orientation and eager to find and implement solutions.
The main qualifications for the role are:
- Proven practical experience in application of hydrocarbon epoxy PFP products
- Experience of variety of projects types with PFP
- Working knowledge and ability to trouble shoot on the various 2K equipment, variable ratio and fixed leg equipment
- High customer support and commercial orientation
- NACE Level 2 or equivalent inspector experience is beneficial
- Experience of insulation coatings is beneficial
Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for position’ at the top-right corner.
Final deadline for applications is 16th July 2021.
For further information about the job, please contact PFP Technical Manager, Dipak Mistry, on [email protected].