- Post Date:2nd June 2023
- Views 43
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.HSE Manager
Competitive Salary plus benefits
HSE Manager – Introduction
If you are an experienced HSE professional with extensive experience in a manufacturing operation this is an exciting opportunity to join a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting an HSE&S Manager to focus on delivering HSE policy and managing hazards, as well as encouraging a strong safety culture at our manufacturing operation in Felling.
HSE Manager – The Role
- Act as first point of contact for HSE matters.
- Set safety culture & proactively managing risk & hazards.
- Guide line colleagues to develop & ensure implementation of HSES policies.
- Drive the site’s generic HSE activities & initiatives.
- Identify & implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coach colleagues to extend HSE knowledge.
- Oversee compliance with company & legal requirements.
- Contribute to the HSE strategy beyond Felling.
HSE Manager – About You
- Experience of working in a similar HSE management role
- Familiar with management systems such as ISO 14001 or equivalent
- Excellent communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Used to coaching and mentoring others.
- Good at influencing at all levels and nurturing relationships.
HSE&S Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
HSE Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 30999