HRSS Administrator - FTC
- Post Date:29th April 2021 13738
- Views 191
This is a Fixed Term Contract role
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
PAPER/ELECTRONIC EMPLOYEE RECORD MANAGEMENT
- To review all paper and electronic employee files for the UK/Ireland and cleanse in line with EMEAI record retention schedule
- To prepare paper employee files for scanning in line with requirements of third-party scanning vendor
- To liaise with the third-party scanning vendor to organise collection of files; review scanning progress; ensure accurate saving of file documents in Onbase employee records
- To prepare E-employee files in line with given guidelines to ensure automated transfer to Onbase can take place
- Act as point of contact for queries/issues raised by the third-party scanning vendor
- To ensure timely and confidential disposal of paper records once stored in Onbase employee record
- To complete a ‘right to work’ audit during file preparation for the Onbase project.
ONBASE EMPLOYEE RECORD MANAGEMENT
- To save all employee file documents in Onbase employee records in line with file structure and Onbase functionality
- Monitor and resolve Onbase system issues as identified, escalating as appropriate to the US Onbase IT support contact and HRSS Manager.
- To collaborate with the HRSS Manager & US Onbase IT support team to design & implement automated schedules for employee record cleansing in line with the EMEAI record retention schedule
- Collaborate with HRSS Manager to ensure correct access to Onbase employee records for all HRSS/HR users
PROJECT PROGRESS MONITORING
- Provide weekly progress reports to the HRSS Manager
- To identify and resolve any issues prohibiting timely progress, escalating as appropriate to the HRSS Manager.
STAKEHOLDER TRAINING & COMMUNICATION
- Working in collaboration with the HRSS Manager to create appropriate guidance material and resources to support HRSS and HR team members in saving/retrieving employee file documents from Onbase.
- Working in collaboration with the HRSS Manager, ensure HRSS team members and HR customers are trained in Onbase system and have access to appropriate guidance material and resources.
GENERAL HR ADMINISTATION ACTIVITIES
- As and when required, provide some basic administrator support to UK customers to support the HRSS team for the UK and Ireland.
- Make updates/corrections in the HR Cloud employee system to support the HR administration for the UK and Ireland.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.