HR Manager - Decorative Paints Commercial
- Post Date:17th February 2023
- Views 38
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
HR Manager – Introduction
Having gained experience of partnering with people managers in a generalist HR role, you are ready to develop your HR career with the world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a n HR Manager to join our Decorative Paints business and deliver our people vision.
HR Manager – The Role
- Deliver an operational HR service in-line with business priorities & corporate strategy.
- Ensure the provision of a consistent, professional & commercially focused HR service.
- Partner with key stakeholders to functional & people capabilities through the deployment of People Practices and AkzoNobel People Processes.
- Oversee employee relations matters.
- Advocate for our ‘one HR Paints & Coatings’ perspective through active collaboration with colleagues to deliver an exceptional HR service to customers.
- Oversee talent development, resourcing & L&D plans.
- Implement change management practices.
- Head implementation of HR projects & initiatives.
- Experience of partnering with people managers in a generalist HR role.
- Experience of partnering, coaching & influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience working within an International organisation/ Complex global matrix (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of UK employment legislation & best practice HR.
- Excellent communication, relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable delivering innovative, creative and tailored HR solutions.
- Able to work in a complex matrix organisation.
- Effective at encouraging stakeholder engagement around a range of HR initiatives.
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, including Dulux and Cuprinol, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
AkzoNobel is an equal opportunity employer. We are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason, we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To access our Transparency in Coverage health plan data, click here .
Requisition ID: 28197
Related Jobs (4)
Process Safety Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Senior Product Security Response Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 16th March 2023 Full Time
Sustainability and Compliance Manager on 1st March 2023 Full Time