HP.com Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
- Post Date:21st April 2023
- Views 72
HP is seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Analytics leader who is passionate about optimizing the business through the intersection of data and experimentation. As an DG and experimentation Lead, you will partner cross-functionally and within a growing Analytics team to design, implement, and analyze adaptive test experiments intended to optimize performance across multiple platform and channels.
Applies advanced analytics subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Evolve the marketing attribution model through experimentation
- Advise campaign optimize through attribution and experimentation
- Partner with business and analytics leaders to design, implement and analyze test experiments intended to optimize demand generation channels across HP’s digital direct business.
- Drive material improvements to acquisition, retention and customer lifetime value activities through testing of campaigns spanning across all channels
- Build and evolve tools that enable us to evaluate and interpret experimental data at scale including 1st party and agency data
- Partner with product managers and data scientists to define the technical roadmap and vision of experimentation
- Advise leadership team on key technical considerations related to the future of our technology stack and product roadmap
- Debug production issues across multiple channels
- Based on appropriate analysis of marketing information, provide value-added business performance analytics and optimization recommendations that enable continuous improvement across the Marketing organization to drive incremental demand generation or improve marketing productivity.
- Research and evaluate opportunity to apply common methods and frameworks across analytic projects to allow for reuse of modelling and more efficient solutions to marketing needs.
- Recommend go-to-market actions based on analytical findings to senior leaders.
- Work with business marketing teams to develop comprehensive understanding of marketing investment opportunities/trade-offs and translate that understanding into detailed requirements.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget.
- Optimize marketing process and tools such as MRM, CRM CKM to drive performance management/productivity.
- Develop marketing and sales policies with particular focus on specific product line and/or region in compliance with local regulations.
Education And Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst, or Data Engineer. Preferably for a digital media, MarTech, digital subscription business, and/or technology business
- 3+ years experience in experimentation design, A/B testing, propensity score analysis, linear regression modelling and/or probabilistic modelling at scale
- BA or BS in Marketing or Data Science; Masters preferred.
- 7+ years marketing and project management or operational experience.
- Experience in Marketing database such as MRM or CRM applications; statistics background a plus.
- Advanced statistics background for analytical positions preferred (advanced degree with research and statistical focus background).
Knowledge And Skills
- Advanced understanding of marketing attribution including multi-touch & ML
- Proven results optimizing campaign results across all digital channels including but not limited to Paid and Unpaid, SEO, SEM, CSE, Affiliate, Social, Email, Display, Partner, Acquisition, and Retention activities.
- Proven expertise in experimental design (including but not limited to A/B testing), principles of causal inference, and statistical techniques
- Proven ability to make trade-offs in the face of uncertainty
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing activities and practices and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of and/or experience in business and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating and change management skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with management team and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Excellent execution skills.
Legal entity F9
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!