Group IT Solutions Director
- Post Date:11th March 2022
- Views 153
- Career Level Mid-Senior level
This can be a remote role, our European locations include; Cambridge and Liverpool (UK), Barcelona and Madrid (Spain), Porto and Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), Antwerp (Belgium), Utretch (Netherlands), Frankfurt and Hamburg (Germany), Linköping and Timrå (Sweden).
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management, and brand protection.
About the role
The Group IT solutions Director will develop and execute a global IT solutions strategy in alignment with Domino’s strategic framework. You will bring about new or updated IT solutions to meet the needs of Domino, avoiding complexity automation, managing third parties, and establishing fit for purpose service level agreements with our current applications; Force.com, ServiceMax, IBM Cognos, Microsoft 365 and Oracle eBS.
- We’ll be looking for you to be the technical lead for our on-going ERP migration program’s remaining phases (design, implementation and go-live) working together with the Domino’s ERP program director.
- Establish and lead broad functional relationships and a team of 13, developing a high-performing team of functional experts that the business can reply upon.
- You’ll contribute to the design, development and maintenance of all our applications and interfaces. From purchasing to sign off you’ll safeguard the due diligence required.
- Performing as a Business Analysis for specialist areas you’ll provide second level application support for one or more of our core systems alongside proactive analysis of Domino’s business processes, identifying improvements for our customers as well as working with our IT trainer to establish and deliver a training strategy to build user capabilities of our systems.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys both the strategic and operational aspect of IT, collaborating and leading teams of peoples, as well as having the opportunity to shape the strategy, plan and ultimately implement and manage. Crucial to our long term plan, we’re seeking candidates with a deep knowledge of ERP applications and associated structures and processes, with some migration experience being a bonus. To compliment this you’ll be used to being close to the business needs, advising and gaining support.
Effective leadership is fundamental in shaping our global team and service offering to the wider business. To take our colleagues on this journey we’re looking for empathetic and collaborative leaders, experienced in managing global or remote teams. Candidates will be expected to have previous budget management and have some familiarity with workplace collaboration solutions, sales and service applications and business analytics. Candidates will need a degree of flexibility to travel on occasions as appropriate.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino. Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our benefits packages can vary between our locations; however, you can expect generous annual leave, bonuses and an organisation which cares about the wellbeing and workplace culture for their employees.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time