Go-To Campaign Marketing Manager
- Post Date:4th June 2021 13813
- Views 42
Go-To Campaign Manager
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
Drives the overall marketing planning and execution process for Valspar and Ronseal, ensuring alignment with business objectives.
This role requires the ability to influence and organise both the output of multiple marketing areas and the input from key stakeholders e.g. sales heads. Organised and thorough, this role must bring departments together and create innovative and world-class annual and ongoing marketing plans.
This role is relied upon to ensure that marketing plans are well communicated internally and that they are presented in a timely manner to retail partners via the sales team. Moving between planning and execution, this role requires the ability to multi-task within a demanding and fast paced environment.
To ensure the delivery of world class and effective marketing campaigns, this role requires rounded understanding of the full range of marketing tools.
Marketing planning – sets up and manages the annual marketing planning cycle and calendar with both marketing stakeholders, sales stakeholder and agencies where appropriate. Responsible for annual and rolling monthly plan sign offs with relevant stakeholders. Works closely with BI to ensure well planned, optimised marketing support.
Promotions calendar – as part of annual and ongoing planning cycles works with Sales team and finance team to plan and approve annual and ad-hoc channel promotions, working with marketing stakeholders to execute (Senior brand manager / Shopper Marketing Manager).
Internal communication and management – responsible for thorough communication of marketing and campaign timings, especially deadlines for go-to market critical points – to ensure optimised marketing plan delivery. Ensures that any risks or blockers to plan delivery are identified and escalated where needed. Ensures that all internal and external stakeholders are well communicated to.
Media campaign coordination – working closely with Senior Brand Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Manager, this role, is responsible for ensuring a coordinated approach to campaigns to ensure optimization and focus. Works closely with Senior Digital and Social Marketing Manager to align digital and social media plans with overall go-to market plans.
Campaign analysis – responsible for the overall campaign wrap-up, results and learning dissemination across marketing and other stakeholders.
Stakeholder management – is a strong written and verbal communicator, this role is responsible for the smooth running of the marketing planning and execution process and ensuring that all the component parts of the process are effective. This role is responsible for adherence to process across sales and marketing stakeholders and where necessary escalates to ensure compliance.
Senior Brand Manager
- Works closely with the Senior Brand Manager to take brand strategy and create and ensure delivery of overall campaign strategy.
- Influences brand plans through campaign results and sales team feedback – through formal review timings process. Prescribes use of media budget against brand plans.
Digital and Social Manager
- Work closely to co-ordinate digital activity across plan and ensure digital plans are well communicated through marketing plan.
- Asserts marketing campaign plan timings to ensure digital activity is accordingly budgeted, phased, bought and planned. Shares business objectives and timings to ensure alignments of digital plans.
- Ensures that as part of marketing campaign execution that Sales team have relevant documents and assets to share with customers e.g. sales decks (coordinating content from marketing stakeholders)
- FORMAL EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- CIM qualification
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Several years of working in a consumer brand role
- Understanding of how brand activity is amplified using all available channels
- Internal communications experience
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law .
Related Jobs (18)
- Sales & Operations Assistant – Antimicrobial Additives on 22nd June 2021 Full Time