Global Head of Revenue Management
- Post Date:22nd December 2021
- Views 214
Join us and be a vital part of shaping a brighter future with sustainable coating solutions and doubling Hempel by 2025
In our newly created role as Global Head of Pricing & Revenue Management you will play a critical role in achieving Hempel’s Double Impact strategy. As a key enabler of our Pricing strategy you will have to run operational change across our organisation at global level, partnering with business and functional leaders, ensuring the set up of best in class practices supported by strong digital backbone.
Join us and impact our strategic direction and business overall results
As Global Head of Revenue Management you will be responsible for defining coordinated price strategy and for strategic initiatives that improve the pricing performance in line with the objectives of Hempel sales, portfolio and product management, finance and local operating units.
The Head of Revenue Management will create and lead the pricing community, ensuring compliance and effective usage of resources, and will work in alignment with global and regional teams to enable the required pricing capabilities to support coordinated price execution at regional and local levels. The Head of Revenue Management will also be accountable for defining global governance, processes and platforms.
The role will be part of our Global Leadership Team and report directly to one of our Segments EVP.
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to
This position will become a vital role in the organisation with global exposure. The scope of responsibilities will focus on:
- Developing and driving revenue management strategy, concepts and related frameworks
- Working in a matrix environment; contracting and negotiating; to strategically identify, analyze, and interpret data and market research and develop innovative solutions; and to manage detailed project plans
- Leading team of experts, multiple priorities, and communicating clearly (verbally and in writing) to senior management; and to partner well with others as well as influence multiple audiences
- Providing guidance and leading implementation of technological solutions for automating pricing processes (CPQ)
- Providing mastery of business processes, forecasting / financial modelling, contract management and administration; and project management
- Driving effective pricing communications, including global and regional steering committees
- Addressing organizational culture and include culture considerations on each decision taken
The preferred job location is Hempel’s headquarters in Kgs. Lyngby (Copenhagen) Denmark, but other options such as our offices in Barcelona (Spain); Coesfeld (Germany) or Darwen (close to Manchester, UK) could also be explored.
What are we looking for?
You have 10+ years of experience with pricing and managing global pricing, using the majority of that time in developing and driving revenue management strategy, concepts and related frameworks. You might hold a Master or equivalent in a relevant field e.g. engineering, data analytics, economics or finance. We are looking for someone with the ability to develop strong relationships and collaboration across multiple departments in a multi-cultural environment.
Furthermore, we expect the following from our new Global Head of Revenue Management:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead and influence without formal authority
- Significant experience in global B2B large revenue management transformations, including change management and influencing skills
- Previous product and industrial product pricing experience, ideally with chemical products
- Strong experience in IT (ERP / Cloud / CPQ Integrations) and pricing software applications
- Understanding of complex channel environments (e.g. manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical) and how to contract and price in these environments effectively
- Experience in developing, implementing, and executing pricing and contracting strategies
- Familiarity with various pricing models, their pros / cons and application
- Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, R Studio, Python, etc.) to generate insights that can help drive decisions
Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’. Final deadline for applications is 15 January 2022.
For further information about the job, please contact Commercial Excellence Director, Gabriel Dufourcq, on [email protected].
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.
Related Jobs (3)
Key Account Manager on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Technical Projects Manager on 11th May 2023 Full Time