Global Account Manager (H/F) - (Energy/Power Distribution coatings)
- Post Date:30th July 2021
- Views 222
We are actively looking for a Global Account Manager (Coatings – Energy/Power Distribution) M/F to develop our Energy segment in EMEAI.
This role can be home based
- Manage SW’s global relationship with identified customer(s), specifiers, and their subcontractors in order to ensure complete alignment and a single voice to these key global accounts. This includes developing and executing formal account plans including strategies for share growth of both the OEM facilities as well as the subcontractors supplying painted parts.
- Together with the regional sales organizations; identify, and prioritize a pipeline of new business across all technologies that delivers on our financial objectives over the planning period.
- Drive the sales efforts to successful conclusion in a timely manner. This will include both personal ownership of some key opportunities and support/leadership of the regional sales teams that are in the lead position.
- Together with segment and product management, drive specification and approval of Sherwin-Williams products in order to enable sales execution.
- Lead the development of proposals and presentations to key customers and when appropriate, lead the contract negotiation and execution process for these key customers.
- Lead the regional business development representatives in the execution of the sales activities necessary to capitalize on the customer pipeline.
- With marketing (global and regional) and the regional leaders, build the business plan for defined global account(s), including:
- Product needs – both today and future.
- Physical infrastructure requirements – the ability to make and serve the channel
- Headcount requirements – people needed to successfully execute.
- Branding strategy & execution – ensure Sherwin-Williams holds a leading brand position
- Support refinement of business & marketing strategy through investigation and communication of market trends, and through collaboration efforts with marketing.
- Provide competitive intelligence and positioning guidance
- Be actively involved in industry association, trade shows, and customer specific “supplier day” events
- With marketing, drive product and industry training across the global sales teams to improve our call effectiveness at the “boots on the ground” level.
- Sales, creativity and leadership skills,
- Excellent communication skills
- English + any other languages,
- Previous coatings experience would be an asset (Industry or Protective and Marine)
- 50% travel requirements in Europe mainly,
- Be comfortable operating effectively within a multi-national and matrixes organization.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy when creating, reviewing, and analyzing a variety of data and information for the business.
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.