Global Account-based Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 72
The Global Accounts Marketing team works hand-in-glove with the Global T1 sales organization to build and strengthen relationships with our top accounts in order to drive increased customer loyalty, satisfaction, and revenue.
This role will support the development of a new account-based marketing (ABM) program targeting global clients in Europe and US. The ABM manager will partner with sales to identify priority accounts to design and deliver tailored marketing experiences to nurture relationships, strengthen HP’s reputation and, ultimately, drive long-term revenue. It will support the incubation and testing of new ideas around the commercial marketing experience. This role is open to all European locations.
Your Responsibilities In Detail
- Act as a strategic marketing partner to global accounts teams, drawing upon a broad marketing skill set to translate business strategies into marketing strategies.
- Undertake research and facilitate workshops or discussions to uncover intelligence on target accounts to develop insight-led 1:1 ABM marketing strategies.
- Design customer-centric omni-channel marketing strategies that develop customer relationships, change perceptions, and build pipeline to drive customer life-time value.
- Create and execute marketing plans that are fully integrated into a joint sales and marketing account plan.
- Develop assets and customer journeys for activation across the full customer lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities to “test and learn”, designing innovative and creative ways to engage customers and differentiate propositions that deliver more meaningful customer experiences.
- Engage other areas of the HP organization to help support and drive the Global Accounts Team agenda.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business & Management.
- At least 8 years’ experience in commercial (b2b) marketing – experience within a sales organization is a bonus.
- Solid account-based marketing or similar experience (gained in demand generation or field marketing) in a B2B tech environment.
- Demonstrated success in planning, managing, and executing ABM and integrated marketing programs, inclusive of digital, events, and content marketing.
- Demonstrate high initiative, critical thinking and flexibility to successfully develop and execute against evolving account-based marketing plans.
- Highly organized to work across multiple projects simultaneously, working collaboratively with both global and regional cross functional teams.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills – excellent English (other languages are a plus).
- Ability to function in a high pressure/highly ambiguous environment.
- Advanced organizational, time-management, work prioritization skills and good attention to details.
- Strong bias toward action and be results-oriented.
- Passion for learning new skills, expanding experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- A great team player.
What do we have to offer?
- HP is a is a proven front-runner in personal systems and printing and we are ranked among the Top 50 of “best global brands”. It is our vision to create a world where innovation drives extraordinary contributions to humanity, and we believe that one thoughtful idea has the power to change the world.
- Employee-oriented corporate culture – our «HP Way»: we value enthusiasm, regular feedback, trust and respect within our teams. We want to promote meaningful innovation within each and every employee by giving them the opportunity to grow from their mistakes and get new inspirations through collaboration in our regional/global teams
- A well-adjusted work-life-balance due to flexible working hours and home office regulations
- Attractive salary package with additional local benefits
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development, e.g. as part of the global mentoring programs, e-learning platforms
- Multiple Employee Impact Networks such as Next Generation Network, Women’s Network and Pride Network which organize interesting trainings and after-work events to expand your network
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide CV in English)!
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Related Jobs (2)
Marketing Assistant on 19th May 2023 Temporary
Senior Brand Manager Trade Communications on 12th May 2023 Full Time