General Factory Operative
- Post Date:26th September 2022 14559
- Views 91
General Factory Operative
We are holding weekly interviews for our factory roles, become part of our amazing team at Belzona! Not heard of us? We are the world leader in polymer repair composites and industrial protective coatings.
No manufacturing experience? No problem, we want great personalities and an outstanding work ethic, full training is provided at our site based on Claro Road in Harrogate! Our team join us from all walks of life; such as fishmongers, carpet fitters, the postal service, logistics, automotive, carers…
What will you do?
This is a flexible role; you will work in all areas of the Warehouse, Packing and Manufacturing areas. Your training will be broad covering basics like housekeeping and basic maintenance, through to manufacturing and filling off products and packing our repair kits. After three months we will also arrange for FLT training (unless you already have a Reach or Pivot Steer license). Your training will be ongoing and there are opportunities to develop further.
What we can offer:
- Work Life balance – 37.5hr week, and we pay weekend overtime at 1.5x Sat/2x Sun
- Fixed shift patterns – you know what you are working next week – in 6 months, and next year, no new rosters issued every few weeks…
- Great working hours –0700-1500 (Mon-Fri)
- Training – full training is provided to set you up for a successful career in our team and wider business
- Growth – we are a growing international business, with opportunities for personal and professional development across the business. That’s both in Yorkshire and internationally in our Florida and Thailand bases, as well as our partner companies in Australia, USA etc.
- Career – expect to be working alongside people with 5, 10, 20, 30 years’ experience!
We are currently offering a joining bonus of £1500 for new team members, paid at 3 and 6 months.
We also have lots of great benefits: private healthcare, permanent health insurance, discounted vendors, refer a friend scheme (£500) – plus loads more that we can talk to you about in interview.
Must Have: 5 year traceable work/study history and clean CRC/DBS check (application following successful interview and paid for by Belzona)
If you are interested this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: [email protected] by 30th September 2022.
Belzona Polymerics Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we undertake to give fair and full consideration to all applications for employment made to Belzona, irrespective of any Protected Characteristic.