Financial Site Controller
- Post Date:3rd January 2024
- Views 44
About the job
The position of Site Controller is responsible for the Operations Accounting activities and Global Supply Chain supporting the Sheffield site operation.
This is an exciting role working alongside the Site Manager and Site Leadership team on one of Sherwin-Williams largest sites in Europe. This position is ideal for someone with similar financial experience within a manufacturing environment looking for a new opportunity.
- Business partner with GSC Operations teams to support and drive business unit profitability.
- Monthly financial/KPI reporting and analysis for site operations
- Manage site inventory accounting activities with monthly reconciliations and physical inventory counts
- Ownership of the coordination and preparation of the site annual operating plan and monthly forecasts
- Perform month-end close functions for GSC Operations results for manufacturing activities and variance reconciliations
- Capital expenditure budgeting and management of operations capital investment process
- Participate in six sigma and continuous improvement initiatives as required
- Be an effective communicator of financial information to Operations management
- Ensure compliance with corporate, statutory and department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Provide relevant information for audits and liaising with auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified or part-qualified accounting qualification, (ACCA / CIMA)
- Finance/accounting experience in international companies
- Must have manufacturing accounting knowledge (e.g. standard cost accounting, inventory accounting) and how it impacts business unit financials
- Strong business analytic aptitude to drive large quantities of data into insightful information
- Ability to communicate financials and related issues in clear business language to operations management
- Multiple years’ experience with Oracle accounting ERP
- Experience with standard cost accounting and inventory accounting
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS
- Work life balance – flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation programme
- Company bonus
- Company contributed pension
- Private medical insurance
- Career growth opportunities in a truly international environment
- Innovation leaders in the protective coatings industry
- Sherwin Academy offers continuous training programmes for all seniority levels
- Attractive wellbeing, mental health, women & inclusion and ID&E programmes
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3796962559
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024