Finance / Controlling 12 Month Industrial Placement,Agricultural Solutions
- Post Date:19th October 2022
- Views 47
BASF plc, BASF Group’s main operating company in the United Kingdom, supplies raw materials to most industries. We market a wide range of products, including chemicals, construction chemicals, agricultural solutions, dispersions and pigments, pest control solutions, plastics, polyurethanes systems, leading edge coating products, mining and water treatment chemicals. We manufacture performance chemicals, polyurethane systems and pest control solutions.ResponsibilitiesThis twelve-month placement within the Agricultural Solutions Division at BASF Plc, located in Stockport, is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s leading chemical company and gain valuable insight into the dynamic business environment of a global organization.
- We’re looking for an ambitious and hardworking intern to join our business controlling team for a twelve month placement. Working within our specialist agricultural solutions business you’ll play an active role in all aspects of the team’s work!
- In addition, your main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to: Data analysis & visualisation, Producing monthly financial & market reports, Forecasting, Budgets, Working with SAP.
- Finally, you will work with multiple internal stakeholders, including senior members of the team and develop personal and professional skills that will be transferable into any business environment.
- You are working towards a mathematics, business or financial related degree, on course for at least a 2:1. (Please ensure that you include your A Level (or equivalent) grades when submitting your CV).
- You are confident working with IT programmes.
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are a self-motivated individual with excellent communication and work management skills.
BENEFITSResponsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and “on-the-job” training as part of a committed team.Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.Closing date: 6 November 2022About UsBASF is committed to creating a diverse inclusive environment for all employees. We are partner with Stonewall and Wise, as part of ourcommitment to action on Race, LGBT and Gender. We are an equal opportunities employer. All employment decisions shall be made withoutregard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law and all recruitment assessmentswill be made without reference to age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and other protected characteristics. Weare keen to increase the numbers of underrepresented groups and we particularly welcome applicants from ethnic minority groups.At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.