Finance Business Partner
- Post Date:27th January 2023
- Views 34
Join us, in the role of Finance Business Partner where you will partner with our Crown Decorating Centre (CDC) network across the UK. Based in our Darwen head office 3 days a week, 2 days remote – however with potential travel across our UK store network as necessary.What will I be doing?As the finance partner to the Crown Paints store networks, you will work closely with the CDC Director to help drive critical initiatives. You’ll be extremely commercially aware and able to provide specialist support to the Senior Finance Business Partner.Sounds interesting, tell me more?
- Support the process of forecasting, business reviews and monitoring of data trends. Focussing on areas prioritised & identified as vital, drawing and presenting conclusions
- Ensure that key contacts have the support to decide upon and implement business decisions – always data driven
- Build urgent/ad hoc reports and analysis within the commercial activity scope
- Closely supervise and give recommendations upon key commercial variances (price, volume, mix) vs prior year and vs forecast
- Ensure attendance at all key commercial meetings for area, supporting with financial measures, analysis, insights & as a sounding board for the commercial team
- Work part of project team for opening and acquisition of new stores
- Management of new business tenders and existing Commercial contracts
I’m interested! What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- Experience operating at Finance Business Partner level, or ready to take the next step into business partnering
- Part or fully qualified accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Commercially aware with good understanding of sales within a multi-site business
With great work comes great rewardCrown Paints takes pride in their excellent working conditions and in addition, offer an attractive reward package that includes:
- 28 days basic annual leave each year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A variety of discounts / vouchers on products that Crown supply
- A generous pension plan where the Company will match, and even double your contribution
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and wellbeing
A Little More About UsCrown Paints have been manufacturing paint for longer than most, over 200 years in fact, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. It’s fair to say that we know our craft; however, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.Alongside our owners, The Hempel Foundation, we place a special focus on education for children in need, and are proud to support the education of over 55,000 children across 22 projects worldwide. You can therefore guarantee here at Crown – It’s not just paint. It’s personal!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.