- Post Date:14th April 2023
- Views 38
- Operate automated and manual filling & packing equipment. Operate packaging and labelling equipment and semi-automatic filling lines related to Retail kits.
- Setup/changeover production filling lines in an efficient and effective manner. This includes full clean downs that need to be completed effectively and efficiently in the planned time frame.
- Maintain an excellent standard of housekeeping and record and monitor performance v target in terms of HSE, quality, OEE, staff and waste. Actively participate in safety, quality and continuous improvement activities.
- Organise components required for production runs in a timely manner in order to keep the lines running and the OEE on target or above
- Complete paperwork clearly and accurately in a timely fashion. Have a sound knowledge of systems and procedures and carry out all work in a safe manner, reporting any issues via the appropriate system
- Communicate clearly, effectively and professionally at all times and at all levels, including manufacturing, ensuring line performance is maintained. Escalate issues over 5 minutes to your Line Leader and participate and contribute to daily briefings.
- Competent across all U-POL filling lines in order that he/she can rotate regularly, recording performance, against targets, maintaining standards and raising issues with team members to resolve efficiently
- Challenges personal performance and develops own skills and supports the team to deliver consistent results, adhering to scheduled break rota and ensuring staff are organised into the right positions and understand the tasks expected of them
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the business and where the supply chain and filling operation fits as part of the business strategy
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and application of continuous improvement tools in daily work and is capable of actively participating in improvement teams.
- GCSE/ NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) or 3 years’ experience in filling/packing operations
- The candidate must be competent in numeracy to read and understand numbers, works orders, filling records, interpret and manipulate data where required.
- Competency in interpreting data in business systems, entering key performance data and operating equipment with PLC’s
- Experience in chemical filling & packing industry
- Excellent verbal communication and team work skills to work with colleagues to achieve individual and team targets. Logical problem solving skills
Axalta operates its business in two segments: Performance Coatings and Mobility Coatings, which serve four end markets, including Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Our diverse global footprint allows us to deliver solutions in over 140+ countries and coat 30 million vehicles per year. We’ve recently set an exciting 2040 carbon neutrality goal, in addition to 10 other sustainability initiatives, and we take pride in working with our customers to optimize their businesses and achieve their goals.Our Company:Axalta has remained at the forefront of the coatings industry by continually investing in innovative solutions. We engineer technologies that protect customers’ products – whether they are battling heat, light, corrosion, abrasion, moisture, or chemicals – and add dimension and beauty with colorful finishes. We have a vast and ever-evolving portfolio of brands primed to play an important part in everything from modernizing infrastructure around the world to enabling the next generation of electric and autonomous vehicles.Axalta operates its business in two segments: Performance Coatings and Mobility Coatings, which serve four end markets, including Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Our diverse global footprint allows us to deliver solutions in over 140+ countries and coat 30 million vehicles per year. We’ve recently set an exciting 2040 carbon neutrality goal, in addition to 10 other sustainability initiatives, and we take pride in working with our customers to optimize their businesses and achieve their goals.
About the company
Related Jobs (4)
Logistics Manager on 19th May 2023 Full Time
Operations Supervisor on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Material Handling Operator on 12th May 2023 Full Time
FLT Operator on 21st April 2023 Full Time