- Post Date:23rd December 2021
- Views 216
Farrow & Ball – Factory Operative, Full-Time, Wimborne
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Production Team, working in the Effluent area of our Paint Factory.
As a Factory Operative in the Effluent area, you will be responsible for the effluent plant and will be reporting directly to your supervisor and Assistant Manager.
Key Responsibilities Of Factory Operative
- Identifying and reporting any health, safety, environmental and quality incidents within effluent plant
- Ensuring weekly stock count is in place for effluent chemicals
- Accomplishing daily tasks, including but not limited to the sludge press, effluent treatment and washing tanks
- Completing the daily maintenance, start up and end of day checklists
- Housekeeping and regularly maintaining working environment and equipment in effluent plant
- Ensure procedures are always followed
- Key communication with management of any issues impacting area
Your Key Attributes
- Previous experience of working within a Production environment
- Excellent technical knowledge and expertise
- Good H&S knowledge
- Previous effluent experience desirable
- As the Effluent area is outside, individuals must be comfortable working and spending long periods outside
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving abilities and proactive nature
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Free onsite parking at our head office
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
This is an outline Job Description and employees are expected to undertake other duties as directed.