Export Customer Service
- Post Date:5th September 2023
- Views 120
In the position of an Export Customer Service Representative you will ensure the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and meets and exceeds quality standards.
The role responsibilities include:
- Placing customer sales orders in a timely fashion and before order cut-off.
- Receives and handles complex customer needs regarding the organization’s products and/or services, enters and adjusts orders, and resolves questions and complaints within span of control.
- Can onboard new CS agents, training, system access setup, coaching on the job, identify re-training points.
- Has a pro-active mindset and supports the Team overall, ensures positive reinforcement in the team, also in difficult situations.
- Contributes actively alongside Senior CS Specialists, as a Subject Matter Expert in Projects such as SalesForce, New Product introductions, Export, Client on-boarding,Warehouse setups, IT enhancements, etc
- Develops and reviews correspondence and documentation as appropriate regarding interaction with customers and responds to questions and concerns.
- Builds customer relationships and serves as a liaison between sales personnel and customers to clarify orders, provide technical guidance (where appropriate), and facilitate recurring or new orders.
The educations, skills and experience we are ideally looking for…
- 2-3 years of progressive customer service experience.
- Previous export experience essential
- Experience resolving customer problems and concerns;
- Experience developing with correspondence and communications;
- Knowledge of applying department policies and procedures to difficult situations;
- PC skills; ERP (SAGE and/or SAP and/or Oracle 11i and12, Analytics), Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applications as required.
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Company pension
- Ongoing learning and development
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
**Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.