- Post Date:13th May 2022 14415
- Views 83
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Felling, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear NE10 0JY
Engineering Scheduler – Introduction
If you have experience of planning/scheduling in a busy manufacturing environment this is an amazing opportunity to use your skills in a company that is expert in making coatings. Active in over 150 countries, we have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and you too can be part of the AkzoNobel family. Join us and play a key role in minimising down time and optimising production for our manufacturing operation in Felling.
Engineering Scheduler – The Role
- Plan multidisciplinary maintenance work delivered by our Engineering team and 3rd Party Contractors
- Prepare a calendar of works and Bill of Materials to enable the safe and cost-effective execution of routine maintenance activities
- Use our SAP maintenance management system to plan, communicate and maintain schedules
- Balance work requirements and site priorities across production needs and maintenance resources.
- Adjust schedules to accommodate changing production priorities or unforeseen issues
- Ensure compliance with Company procedures and legal regulations
Engineering Scheduler – About You
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline
- Experience of maintenance planning and scheduling in a busy manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Asset Management Systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- Ideally experience operating in a major hazard or COMAH facility
Engineering Scheduler – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Engineering Scheduler – How to Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel? Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Our products transform homes and interiors, make buildings better, keep transport moving, and the wheels of industry turning. We have four clear and simple values: Customer Focused, Deliver on Commitments, Passion for Excellence and Winning Together.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 20773