EMEAI IT - Business Process (SME) Manager
- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 56
About the job
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
A Business Process Manager oversees and improves organizational processes to ensure they are efficient, effective, and aligned with business goals. The ideal candidate should have experience in process improvement, project management, process mapping, modeling, and analysis tools. Some of the specific responsibilities a business process manager might have are outlined below.
Provide management and leadership to a team of Senior Support Workers and support staff ensuring the correct level of skills and competences required, providing a developmental focus for practice including structured approach and methodologies in alignment with the Corporate organization.
Analyze process performance Metrics
To measure the effectiveness of processes, the Business Process Manager will use various performance metrics such as cycle time, error rates, and customer satisfaction. They will continuously monitor these metrics and use the data to make informed decisions about process improvements.
Communicate process change and updates
The Business Process Manager will communicate changes and updates to relevant stakeholders, including employees, customers, and senior management. This will require strong communication and leadership skills.
Driving process standardization and compliance
To ensure processes are standardized and compliant with relevant regulations and industry standards including Corporate template. This includes identifying potential risks and developing plans to mitigate them.
Lead process improvements initiatives
The Business Process (SME) Manager will often lead process improvement initiatives, such as Agile methodologies, to continuously drive efficiency and effectiveness within the organization.
Manage and coordinate process improvement projects
In addition to leading process improvement initiatives, the Business Process Manager will also support and coordinate process improvement projects providing SME which can assume IT leadership on specific project stream. This includes setting timelines and budgets and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Business processes often span multiple departments and touch various functions within an organization. The Business Process Manager must work closely with multiple teams, such as operations, IT, etc, to ensure processes are aligned and support the organization’s overall goals. Support the Demand Management team providing overall solution scenario, feasibility and impact estimation.
- Attend management meetings & provide status updates.
- Share responsibility for hiring activities and fulfilling affirmation action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employer opportunity policy, or existing hiring practices in designated countries.
- University Degree with minimum 5 years of experience in IT, or Non-university degree with minimum +10 years of IT experience
- Min +5 years of relevant experience as IT Manager
- Professional Certification (i.e. COBIT, ITIL, PMP) will be appreciated
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Industry knowledge: The supply chain, production and distribution processes are all areas where demand managers can develop industry knowledge. Having a thorough understanding of the industry can help you make informed decisions about how to best meet customer needs. You can learn about the industry by reading industry publications, attending conferences and networking with industry professionals.
- Multinational context knowledge: Good experience in multinational context and complex organizational structure and business processes;
- IT Governance model: good experience to manage and work with structured Governance framework and processes also suggesting improvements and simplification in order to increase the efficiency;
- Technology knowledge background: consolidated experience on the most important enterprise technologies and digital platform, ability to understand, identify and propose different typologies of architectural solution in alignment with Product & Delivery and Infrastructural teams;
- Knowledge of the EMEAI Region is a benefit.
TECHNICAL / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to serve as a Trusted Advisor to the Business & IT leadership teams
- Excellent Understanding of business applications.
- Good English language skills both written and verbal
- Good analytical, Conceptual & Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of multiple languages used in EMEAI region.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3798092552
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024