EMEA Business Pricing Analyst
- Post Date:1st April 2022
- Views 110
As an EMEA Business Pricing Analyst you will have focus on driving the key commercial finance processes that drive growth and allow us to understand the trends and impacts on our business and mainly connected to strategic pricing and market intelligence
- Contribute for the Management Operating System (BOSS) reporting and processes as price is concerned ensuring the right business important metrics are timely and correctly calculated and shared within the commercial teams
- Lead process improvement within the region as far as the sales and margin estimates are concerned
- Consolidate weekly sales forecast to understand trends to improve forecast accuracy.and monthly profit contribution estimates (3plus9, 4plus8 etc.) – Sales, COS, Rebates
- Provide analysis and recommendations for business improvement (sales, PC, costs) across all segments of the business including specific projects as necessary (e.g. Churn reduction project) at EMEA level
- Support and coordinate process of Business Strategy Review and Business Plan at EMEA level
- Pricing Management – map current process, approvals management, ensure compliance to EHQ guidelines, partners, define future process. Sales Pricing Analysis to spot opportunities across segments, categories, customers where we can enhance price.
- Generate EHQ Price and coordinate annual price increase process together with the regional Marketing
- Lead quarterly price post-approval process and identify main drivers for the approved deviations as well as ensure business is aware of PPI impact
- Provide Sales, COS and PC Margin analysis by segment, by product, by category, by customer, by sales rep. and recommendations for business improvement across all segments of the business including Price, volume, mix and specific EMEA sales projects as necessary (e.g., churn reduction project).
- Coordinate Industry Assessment process in collaboration with Marketing and local teams
- Chip in to the development of Contract Management Process
- Collaborate and work seamlessly with commercial teams to ensure support proposition and compliance is achieved across all regions.
- Build strong relationships with other refinish departments (sales regions, marketing, operations, finance, technical, human resources, supply chain)
- Manage continuous improvement processes towards Pricing optimization focused on product re-costing, margin maximization and efficiency
- Coordinate and consolidate data from CEPE (European Council of the Paint, Printing Ink, and Artists Colours Industry) and communicate internally.
- Monitor and track competitor price increase. Ensure timely and correct information about competitor price increase is captured and communicated to EHQ leadership including data management and repository
- Partner with Procurement team to develop market intelligence for EMEA Refinish ensuring relevant market data is collected and monitored on a regular basis as well as important trends are internally communicated to Commercial teams. Examples: fuel consumption, inflation rates, raw material availability, MA’s (merging acquisitions), etc.
- Establish and support structured market intelligence (market volume, competitor activities, pricing, etc.)
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for executive, commercial, business unit, market and product management based on CRM and ERP data
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent field with five or more years of learning experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to drive standardization and compliance.
- Ability to adapt plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Accurate numerical reasoning, with good understanding of financial models
- Organizational skills to compile information and for assessment and monitoring of sales and account performance
- Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally to positively influence others
- Outstanding interpersonal ans strong communication at all levels, written and verbal.
- Fully IT literate
- Proficient English
Do you recognize you in this profile description? Do not hesitate to apply to take part of PPG adventure! We are delighted to enable you to start in the professional life!