Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Post Date:17th March 2023
- Apply Before: 17th April 2023
- Views 2
PPG IndustriesShildonThe Electrical Maintenance Technician will perform electrical work to maintain running of all plant equipment, to obtain maximum production and service efficiency, improve costs, quality and safety. Working in our exciting aerospace division with a growing team in a technically challenging role.Shifts: 6 – 2, 2 – 10, 10 – 6 – Mon – FriKey Responsibilities
- Perform frequency-based Preventive Maintenance plans to site standards across all areas of the site and rectify any issues found.
- Diagnose breakdown causes and repair.
- Perform equipment installations to regulatory standards, and be involved in or familiar with any project plans for the installation of new equipment.
- Modify and Improve Equipment, Plant and Processes electrically
- Understand electrical diagrams and work to them.
- Calibrate instrumentation including Weighing systems, Flow control, Level indicators.
- Suggest improvements to plant and equipment to enhance safety and efficiency.
- Design and implement modifications to electrical/electronic systems and equipment.
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Five years relevant electrical/mechanical engineering experience
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance, practice and procedures
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are “One PPG” to the world.We trust our people every day, in every way.We make it happen.We run it like we own it.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Related Jobs (6)
Software Engineer (PHP) on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Process Engineer on 17th March 2023 Full Time
R&D- Applicator on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Days) – Birstall on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Engineer on 1st March 2023 Full Time
Project Engineer on 1st March 2023 Full Time