Electrical Maintenance Engineer (rotation shift)
- Post Date:13th July 2023
- Views 35
About the job
Axalta has remained at the forefront of the coatings industry by continually investing in innovative solutions. We engineer technologies that protect customers’ products – whether they are battling heat, light, corrosion, abrasion, moisture, or chemicals – and add dimension and beauty with colourful finishes. We have a vast and ever-evolving portfolio of brands primed to play an important part in everything from modernizing infrastructure around the world to enabling the next generation of electric and autonomous vehicles.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join us at our facility in Wellingborough, UK.
The purpose of this job is to complete all related Engineering activities at the Wellingborough Factory and associated sites in order to support safe, efficient and cost effective operation.
Completing the day to day activities of the Maintenance Team of all plant equipment and other technical activities. To ensure maximum efficiency in all aspects utilising equipment, labour and resources to the maximum benefit of the company To ensure that all maintenance operations are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures and that they are Health and Safety compliant.
- Solid background in Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics & PLC with relevant qualifications (minimum of BTEC or C&G)
- Numerate, analytical and IT literate
- Vocational Engineering qualifications – mechanical & electrical
- Experience in relevant batch & flexible manufacturing & engineering processes
- Experience in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and PLC issues
- Team player with a genuine commitment for Continuous Improvement
- Good understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- Previous experience of Computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
Axalta operates its business in two segments: Performance Coatings and Mobility Coatings, which serve four end markets, including Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Our diverse global footprint allows us to deliver solutions in over 140+ countries and coat 30 million vehicles per year. We’ve recently set an exciting 2040 carbon neutrality goal, in addition to 10 other sustainability initiatives, and we take pride in working with our customers to optimize their businesses and achieve their goals.
Related Jobs (43)
HSE Advisor on 21st September 2023
DTS Field Service Engineer on 21st September 2023
Multi Skilled Technician on 21st September 2023
Territory Manager – Manchester on 8th September 2023
Business Assistant on 8th September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 1st September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Southampton (FTC,3 months) on 8th September 2023
Technical Services Representative – Packaging Coatings on 8th September 2023
Export Customer Service on 5th September 2023
Territory Sales Consultant on 3rd September 2023