Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- Post Date:11th March 2022
- Views 170
- Career Level Entry
Responsible for providing support for all day to day operations and development projects around the Site instrumentation and Electrical systems.
Purpose Of The Job
Provide the Electrical and Instrumentation support to the Maintenance Manager for the sites continuous improvement strategy and ongoing projects.
- Ensure Compliance to all site Safety Health & Environment (SHE) procedures within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for site E&I projects including front end design, commissioning and handover to operations.
- Manage external project E & I resources ensuring relevant competency and ensuring all necessary documentation is completed.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents and ensure that corrective action is taken where appropriate as required from E&I aspect
- Provide the intelligent customer aspect for all on site E & I inspections whether carried out by internal or external companies
- Authorised person for all LV and HV electrical equipment on site.
- Day to day troubleshooting of issues related to E&I Systems.
Education: HND or HNC in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent qualification .
Experience: E & I discipline within chemical manufacturing ideally at a COMAH site with experience of plant Instrument and electrical systems.
We are ambitious!
We have grown significantly – both organically and inorganically. We are a FTSE 250 listed company, 22% of our revenue comes from newly commercialized products, and we’re recognized in the top-quartile for chemicals manufacturing safety.
We believe in high challenge, high support!
We are keen to let you contribute in real roles from day 1. We expect a lot, but offer a lot, too. This includes onboarding, induction and learning events, networking opportunities, mentoring and personal development planning. So, be up for an inspiring long-term career adventure.
We personalize our approach to development!
At Synthomer, you won’t find generic career tracks or development programs but rather a one-size-fits-one approach to employee development. We’ll partner with you to ensure you have the right experiences that build your capabilities and accelerate your career growth.