E-Commerce Business Executive (Intern)
- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 485
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.E-Commerce Business Executive
Intern – 1 year
E-Commerce Business Executive – Introduction
If you have sales experience, with strong IT skills and are keen to learn in a fast paced international business, this is an incredible opportunity to develop your career with a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now recruiting an E-Commerce Business Executive to support our e-commerce customers and grow our online sales.
E-Commerce Business Executive – The Role
- Help maximise the sales & profit of e-commence customers
- Support customers to ensure that they are able to deliver a great end to end journey for their consumer.
- On-board new customers.
- Help customers determine an optimal range.
- Ensure customer sites comply with brand guidelines & are up to date.
- When required act as the liaison person between product order receipt & release from the depot.
- Provide & update regular reporting of online performance against key metrics.
- Constantly review our brand presence across e-comm platforms.
- Monitor & report on market & competitor activities.
E-Commerce Business Executive – About You
- 5 good GCSE passes or equivalent.
- Good passes in Maths & English.
- Good PC skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
E-Commerce Business Executive – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
E-Commerce Business Executive – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We may consider flexible working for this role.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.