E-commerce Administrator - Birstall
- Post Date:21st October 2022
- Views 70
E-Commerce AdministratorAs an E-commerce Administrator, you will provide support across the e-commerce operation.Key Responsibilities
- Take an active role in supporting e-commerce orders.
- Provide administration support, in particular the review of pricing and stock on marketplaces.
- Maintain e-commerce service level dashboards on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Collaborate closely with all external and internal departments to ensure the smooth and efficient running of e-commerce channels.
- Work with the appropriate marketing personnel on range reviews and new product implementation.
- Be actively involved in promotional evaluation and understand the promotion strategy.
- Acquire and maintain data on market competitors’ products and prices.
- Set-up and maintain account information files.
- Monitor and support dispute management for all e-commerce channels.
- Ability to communicate optimally, orally and written, with people at all business levels!
- Able to work to tight timescales and set objectives when required.
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Analytical and computer literate (Word, Excel (basic), PowerPoint, Email and AS400 (desirable)).
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (44)
Manufacturing Operator – Stowmarket on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Sittingbourne – F/T 39 Hours on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Integrated Marketing Manager on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Business Systems Developer on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Visual Content Designer on 24th March 2023 Temporary
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Technician on 24th March 2023 Full Time