Dulux Trade Lead
- Post Date:10th June 2022 14444
- Views 161
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Marketing Lead – Dulux Trade
Slough SL2 5DS
Marketing Lead – Introduction
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of marketing in high performing businesses while managing multiple categories and/or brands to take their career to the next level in a business that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK.
You can now enjoy a key leadership position within the marketing team as our Dulux Trade Lead.
Marketing Lead – The Role
- Manage & oversee the Professional Brands portfolio + brand communications + trade customer marketing
- Set the strategic direction for the brands, develop annual plans & define, create & execute all activation activities
- Define, create & execute the Dulux Trade communications plan
- Develop and manage pricing architecture and strategy
- Nurture, motivate & coach the Brand Team to create a collaborative team culture
- Own brand budget & manage overall brand P&L
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the trade customer
- Identify opportunities, anticipate threats & develop product recommendations
Marketing Lead – About You
- Experience of marketing in high performing businesses managing multiple categories/brands
- Experience at senior level in marketing (and commercial) within FMCG, Retail or DIY industries
- Good knowledge of marketing across both consumer & professional markets
- Strong communication, people development & interpersonal skills
- Able to inspire & motivate diverse and cross functional groups, including outside agencies
- Good creative judgement & experience in developing work across multiple channels
- Effective project manager & able to prioritise multiple assignments
Marketing Lead – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Marketing Lead – How to Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, including Dulux and Cuprinol, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Related Jobs (1)
Research and Development Chemist on 13th October 2022