DTS Field Service Engineer
- Post Date:21st September 2023
- Views 50
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Field Service Engineer
Dulux Tinting Services
Remote covering the South West UK
Competitive Salary and Market Leading Benefits Package
Field Service Engineer – Introduction
With experience of servicing complex electromechanical machinery you are a hands-on Service Engineer who is ready to take the next career step. Then look no further than this Field Service Engineer position with a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to Dulux, the UK’s favourite paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now recruiting a Field Service Engineer to support our renowned Dulux Tinting Service equipment.
Field Service Engineer – The Role
- Maintain, repair & troubleshoot to minimise down time as well as install colour mixing assets.
- Respond to breakdowns.
- Inspect diagnose & test equipment.
- Troubleshoot & rectify faults with colour mixing systems which can be a mixture of hardware, software, networking or colourant problems.
- Manage & schedule your workload to ensure breakdown response targets & contractual service agreements are met.
- Share any new findings with colleagues to improve future performance.
- Train customers in the use of colour mixing systems.
- Work safely & follow company processes.
Field Service Engineer – About You
- GCSE Maths/English/and a Science or equivalent.
- Relevant engineering qualification or time served engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience of servicing complex electromechanical machinery.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Able to prioritise workload & work to deadlines.
- Strong communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Full driving licence.
Field Service Engineer – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Field Service Engineer – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023