District Operations Manager - North West
- Post Date:13th April 2021 13693
- Views 77
District Operations Manager
As a District Operations Manager, you will drive company sales and the achievement of profit targets for the Johnstones Decorating Centres across the District.
Motivating, leading and developing the teams within your remit, you will ensure an outstanding standard of customer service, whilst maintaining both operational and financial controls.
This is a field-based role with management responsibilities for 5 Johnstones Decorating Centres across the North West of the UK.
- Ensuring sales performance, achieving District sales and profit targets to ensure Company profitability.
- Communicating with the teams, customers and the wider PPG business, devising and implementing strategies within the Decorating Centres to meet the Company’s commercial objectives.
- Leading, engaging and encouraging the colleagues within the District, working with the Store Operations Managers to develop their individual Decorating Centres – embedding PPG’s vision, objectives and strategy.
- Collaborating with the Regional Controller on the control of resources in line with budgeted costs.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Health & Safety, advocating good practises and ensuring 100% compliance with company policy at all times.
- Previous experience in a Store Management or Field Management role.
- Commercial awareness with experience of leading sales teams to meet sales targets.
- Excellent leadership, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Good understanding of EPOS and IT systems.
- Knowledge of H&S and security procedures.
- Full UK Driving License (to have held for at least one year).
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.