Digital Merchandising Specialist
- Post Date:8th April 2022
- Views 107
As a Digital Merchandising Specialist, you will be responsible for driving a successful strategy, planning and performance of PPG Architectural Coatings’ digital shop shelf. In this role you will support the growth of e-commerce for all our paint brands and products sold through retail and trade channels.
Are you a specialist on retailer websites (marketplaces like Amazon, big box retailers, online pure players and our own websites) and able to present opportunities for additional traffic and conversion growth? Apply today if you are looking to make an actual impact on the success of the brands!
- Develop and manage consumer driven product experiences and customer journey optimizations on retail properties to drive increased traffic and sales. Includes copywriting, editing images, handling product data and developing rich-media/infographics. Continual optimization, testing, and learning is encouraged.
- Drive PPG’s adoption of digital external platforms related to e-commerce. Includes working with new technical tools, interfaces and processes.
- Support e-commerce operations as needed to ensure product set up, visibility and promotions are meeting customer requirements.
- Assist in designing and maintaining e-commerce best practices and processes. Support improvements in organizational maturity and expertise in e-commerce channel.
- Actively support the delivery/execution of the local e-commerce strategy in line with overall business objectives. Influence among internal teams to gather vital information for the Product Content Lifecycle.
- Know and understand core digital business parameters including traffic, conversion, sales, volume and return on investment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experienced digital marketer with experience working in an international company
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Experience in change management is advantageous.
- Passionate about e-commerce and digital growth.
- An excellent command of the English language and strong communication skills.
- Data driven with excellent analytical skills
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]