Digital Marketing Specialist, EMEAI
- Post Date:29th October 2021
- Views 160
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist, EMEAI
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
The Global Digital Marketing team within the Sherwin-Williams Performance Coatings Group (PCG) is responsible for delivering a best-in-class digital customer experience for industrial B2B businesses across web sites, marketing automation, and social media.
Our “hub-and-spoke” model connects the seven business units of PCG to a “better together” system of shared platforms and expertise that enable innovation, collaboration, and speed. To keep pace with growth of this function, we are adding a newly created role to support and coordinate digital marketing activities in the EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India) region.
- Support rollout of new Adobe Experience Manager web site across EMEAI region. Responsibilities include:
- Project management of localisation and translation of global content into over 20+ local languages, including communicating deadlines to local divisional experts and managing feedback of translation reviews;
- Authoring new content in English and serving as level-one support for divisional authors in the CMS experience;
- Managing user acceptance testing of new country- and language specific web sites;
- Creating launch materials and release notes to assist change management efforts;
- Serving a point of contact for bug or enhancement requests, creating tickets and adding to backlog as appropriate.
- Support stakeholders managing brand-specific web site properties in EMEAI region that exist outside Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. Coordinate projects to migrate those sites to AEM.
- Serve as point of contact for email campaign creation for industrial businesses.
- Create templates, support creation of email campaigns, and share best practices across divisions.
- Collaborate closely with global marketing automation team.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and all regional and country-specific privacy regulations with support from global Data Privacy team.
- Work with CRM and Sales Force Eff3ectiveness teams to ensure accurate lead assignment and SLA for follow up.
- Support social media management for industrial businesses.
- Serve as regional coordinator for rollout of digital projects that drive sales force productivity, including but not limited to sales enablement technology and event management platform / app.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously amid ambiguity and proactively forge partnerships across marketing teams, sales teams, IT and other partners to drive results, efficiency and scalability across the organization.
- Perform task management and reporting as necessary.
- Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Work outside the standard office workday as required.
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or related field
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Several years of digital marketing and web operations experience demonstrating a career progression with increasing responsibilities.
- Basic HTML – ability to edit source code
- Demonstrated experience managing and maintaining dynamic and authored pages in various content management systems.
- Proven results in project management in a fast-paced environment requiring regular prioritization of workload across a growing team.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage priorities, and problem-solve.
- HTML & CSS- advanced
- UX Experience
- Content Management Systems experience includes Adobe Experience Manager, Open CMS
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud tools, Marketo and Salesforce
- Social Media management experience
- Working Knowledge of Digital Marketing Process
- Previous Project Management Experience
- Analytical Experience
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.