Digital Experience Executive
- Post Date:13th January 2023
- Views 39
Farrow and Ball – Digital Experience Executive, Wimborne
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our Ecommerce team in Wimborne as a Digital Experience Executive. We are offering this position on a full-time basis, hybrid based.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
The core role of the eCommerce team is to help customers create wonderful spaces within their homes and providing room inspiration and colour confidence. As a visually led company, we’re always working to boost our customers’ confidence in colour and light through our website.
Design is at the heart of everything we do and, as the Digital Experience Executive, you will be integral in creating beautifully designed user experiences across our website, working alongside our talented creative studio and wider marketing team.
As the Digital Experience Executive you will be fluent in design and layout with some experience of digital. Full training in our CMS and around UX design will be provided.
What we expect from you as a Digital Experience Executive.
- Creating digital experiences to meet the different needs of our customers; whether they are trying to find their perfect style or colour or creating a seamless purchasing journey.
- Working with the wider digital team to identify opportunities for MVT and experimentation on the website and designing improved experiences.
- Working with the social team to create a smooth transition from our social platforms, such as Instagram, into the F&B site.
- Planning and implementing experimentation, analysing results, and executing changes to the site.
- Working closely with the brand team and creative studio to create and execute excellent international digital campaigns.
- Working with third party support, raising tickets and briefing changes to action larger website improvements.
- Preferably educated to a degree level in a relevant subject (e.g. Digital Marketing).
- 1-3 years’ experience in eCommerce.
- Experience of eCommerce platforms and using a CMS.
- Experience of CRO, UX/UI and journey mapping.
- Use of analytical tools (such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.) and other tools in the Google suite.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, creating mock-ups/wireframes.
- Experience with HTML and web design.
- A confident user of Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Conscientious, creative with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Proactive, tenacious & highly motivated.
- A keen interest in digital/eCommerce trends and a passion for improving customer experience.
What you can expect from us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.